Pages

The Sweetest Revenge x Random Thoughts Mini-episode 1 1½

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
-The Sweetest Revenge- 


...is going about my business not attempting to get revenge at all. It sounds like a weird catch-22 type of thing, but hear me out, I'm getting the sweetest revenge by not trying to get revenge. It bothers those who have done you wrong when you display the fact that you're not bothered by it at all. It irks them when you're just going about your existence without trying to get revenge. Here they are, losing sleep, paranoid, keeping one eye open, scared shitless that you're going to try to get revenge on them. But when it shows that you clearly aren't trying to, they've realized that they've wasted a few extra heartbeats and flutters, they're wasted a lot of sweat because of their nervousness, and they lost a bit of their mind due to lack of sleep. I cracked myself up with that one, definitely going to write that down in a notepad and use it whenever I have meetings with future clients.

Anyway, I've been silently building my brand and company and have been marketing in a way that the certain people I don't want to see it, won't see it. I mean, they won't see it until this shit blows up. Real bosses move in silence.

-Random Thoughts mini-episode 1 1/2-

So it was AMAZING seeing that an owner of a very big streetwear brand liked my crewneck sweater design. I felt like jumping through the roof!

It makes no sense that i let the most littlest things stress me out so much.

This vacation I'm about to take should help me release the little negative energy I have left in my soul. It should help me rejuvenate.

I find myself wishing I was married already, because it seems like society bends over backwards for married couples.

I find myself distancing away from those who I view of "trashy" and just really ghetto-ish. I used to love that, but not anymore.

I ran the numbers on how much inventory I'm going to be producing, I think it looks pretty good and I think it will keep my costs down for sure.

I feel really good and excited about the fact that clothing company finally has an image and direction. It's unfortunate it took me almost two years to figure it out.

I need to get my sleep schedule back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment