Pages

Why I Want To Buy A Lamborghini

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Why I Want To Buy A Lamborghini

Even when I was younger, whenever I saw someone driving a Lamborghini, my initial thought was always "damn, I bet he has a nice life." and "damn, I bet this guy is living awesome."
It was never thinking about how much many girls he gets or how much attention he gets. It was always about their life. How free they were, how nice it was to have the money and freedom to buy such amazing car.

Oddly enough, had I had taken a different path, I would have had a supercar by now. If I had dated then married this beautiful Israeli girl, whose father was an extremely wealthy diamond dealer, I would have had it all. But at what cost? Nothing, which would have been a problem. I may have not seen it as a problem, but having stuff handed to you and possibly having access to all kinds of awesome shit, I knew I would have spiraled downward. I'm not really a religious guy, but I truly believe God prevented that relationship from really happening and growing into something serious. 

I want to get this car myself, with my own money. I want to be married with a family with a very high net worth, all earned by myself.  

A Lamborghini to me symbolizes freedom. Many people I've told that to do not think it's true. The first thing they mention is Loans. Loans, Loans, Loans. Taking a loan for a Lambo is not option I would take. I'm going to buy it cash. Paid for on the spot. Why take a loan out for a dream car? It wouldn't be a dream car then LOL.


I always daydream about waking up at whatever time I want, and going to the garage of my very nice and big home and seeing my Lambo parked in there. 

I will get it. I feel I will, and I will keep working hard and striving to make that dream into a reality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment