Pages

My first post

Sunday, March 4, 2012
Welp. I created this blog about 3, maybe 4 days ago, but I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to write in this thing. I know now.

I am a 26 year old entrepreneur with million-dollar dreams. That's not so much to ask for, right? Maybe, maybe not. But that's for me to find out. 2 years ago I started a clothing company. I was to be the owner, the designer, the sales rep. But I had no knowledge of the business at the time. Here I am now, after failure after failure, with an abundance of knowledge. I am starting it over, starting as if it never existed. With a new image, a new motto, a new goal. Nothing crazy.

But this blog, will act as a journal, for my sheer own sanity. For ideas, for venting, or just pure fuckery. This blog should be fun. I do a post a day, or I might do 5 posts a day, either way this blog will chronicle each and every day and moment of my path to success. This is my second try at doing something like this, so let's hope I can stick with it this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment