Pages

Motivation: Picking up my Bugatti Veyron today...

Thursday, March 8, 2012
Not really...I say that because I know one day it will true. To be honest, I really just want a Lamborghini, a Hyndai Genesis and/or A Rolls Royce. But I honestly envision myself sitting inside of a Bugatti Veryon and Maybach because I might as well really shoot for the stars, because if I fail, atleast I'll just land on the moon. Or my favorite I'm going to aim for being a billionaire, because if I fail at that, I'll have to just settle for being a millionaire. 


I'm so motivated, that even on my most discouraged and down days, I'll still motivated as hell. That's how I know I've gone mad, I'm insane! I'm like the Mad Scientist, both brilliant and insane. But I sincerely believe you have to be insane in order to shoot for success in business. When I look at it, I have yet to see nor communicate with a 'normal' self made millionaire. We're not sane, or 'normal' people! Because normal is boring. Normal is lame, and normal certainly isn't fun!

I always thought of things like marriage as 'normal' and that shit turned me off, because of the lame ass facade that society likes to portray marriage as. I just was never interested in that life. Only until I've came across very success self-made millionaires who are married. Now THAT'S not normal, I like not normal. I'd rather be dead than normal. I know for a fact that I'm meant to live a not so normal life. I joke with myself about things like "welp, if I'm ever not enjoying life, I'll just commit suicide, ehhh I'm just clockin' out early".


Anyway, I always pat my pocket because that's my exotic super car's key is. Heh. That alone gives me a small morale boost. Having rode in a ferrari now, I see that the lifestyle that comes along with those cars are real. It makes it tangible and it further reminds me that I get closer to that lifestyle every day, I just have to keep meeting it halfway (meaning work hard).

Ehhh, random thoughts....Had to dump the brain right quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment