Pages

Damn it, WTF was I doing the whole time?!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012
So I'm on the Millionaire forum, and I see I successful entrepreneur who started a thread, just to "dump his mind", those are his words, just in case someone thinks I am being insulting. So he's breaking down all of his ventures into processes. I'm sitting here, reading through each one, and I need a f#%cking hammer so I can hit myself in the head. WHAT THE HELL HAVE A BEEN DOING THE WHOLE TIME? 


-The Art of Freestyling - 


NOT!!!! Damn it, so the past year, I've just been freestyling. I mean it's good when it comes to rappin', skatin', bikin' and all of that, but NOT BUSINESS. Damn it man. I didn't have a process down. None, whatsoever. I'm such an idiot. EEEEEDEEEEYOT. Oh well, can't fret over the past, but I can surely use the present to change the future.

So now I need a process, and I need to go by it like it's my Bible. Cool, I'm on it, oops, I mean I'm in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment