Pages

A higher level.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
hmmm, been thinking to myself about the brand change. I look at it like it's an 'upgrade', since I'm stepping the image up a notch, or two. I figure, all the successful brands start off talking highly of themselves. Hell if one doesn't speak highly of himself, who else will? Specifics aside, it all starts with me. I believe I am a millionaire. I believe my brand is tailor made and perfectly suited for other millionaires, and those who aspire to acquire that status.

-I Gotta Take What's Mine-


Man, I remember thinking about all cavemen but way back in time. I remember how the TV shows always depict the Cavemen clubbing and dragging a Cave girl and making her into his mate. It's funny as hell to watch, but I'm learning a lesson from that. He took that shit. He didn't wait around for the Cave girl to make eye contact with him, he didn't walk up and say to her, in a series of grunts "Excuse me miss, but I could not help but to make it aware that, you certainly suit my fancy" (yeah that's how Cavemen talked back then, but in grunt mode). That's how it is with business. I can't wait until the market finally decides to let me in. I can't wait around for someone to stumble upon my website and brand. I can't wait around for promoters to contact me saying that they would like me to attend their events of behalf of my clothing company. None of that. I've got to take it. I've gotta be the one who FORCES HIS WAY INTO THE MARKET, I've gotta be the who TIRELESSLY PROMOTES HIS COMPANY AND WEBSITE DAY IN AND DAY OUT, And I've gotta to be the who CONTACTS PROMOTERS PROPOSING TO ATTEND THEIR EVENTS ON BEHALF OF MY CLOTHING COMPANY. I did those ACTIONS in bold because, that is exactly what they are, bold. And Bold gets the babe, (babe meaning money/success of course).

I know that I have to get out of the comfort zone. Hell I'm uncomfortable as is, so it shouldn't be too hard for me to stay out of the comfort zone. But I know there is always improvement. I know that I have habits I fall back into, I know there are days where I just surf the web and I feel as if there's nothing that I can do. But it's not true. There's ALWAYS something I can do, though some things are more apparent than others. For example, this blog is almost action for me, because writing all of these things are definitely putting me into the mood to do something. Since 2010, I've no longer been a talker but a do'er. I just want to keep it up and never give up and never let up. I am meant to be an entrepreneur and I am meant to be a millionaire. I just have to meet it halfway...

No comments:

Post a Comment