Pages

Being "Half-Way Successful" for my age Pt. 1 + New Business Venture and Project

Monday, July 1, 2013
Wow, didn't realize that my last post was in January, holy moly. Well a lot has happened since then. Since then of course I've been working my 'dream' job making thousands every couple weeks and throwing even more into my savings account in anticipation of starting my Real Estate Investment business. 

Since then, I have resigned from the job, I got screwed and never really had a chance. It sucks to say because I was really talented and skilled at what I did, but working under someone who does not support you nor encourage growth is a recipe for failure, so I had to leave before being terminated due to their negligence. I got my money and left. 

funny thing is, it didn't really get to me like I initially thought. For the first time, I had money to live off of for a couple of months, and finally had something where I made more money than I ever have before, and for my age too, THAT's something to not be ashamed about, and now I will never have to earn less than that again, given the current state of my local economy of course. 

So here I am, unemployed with thousands in the bank to get my back into the game. Of course, that money won't last for a long time so I am hoping to get another 9 to 5 soon before that well runs dry, or even half way dry at least. In the mean time, I have been signed as Lead Graphics Designer for a local clothing company owned by an associate of mine, but I won't receive any payment until after the brand launch, which will be around fall/winter. Until then I can only just keep billing them for my work with the business. 

So while being Lead Graphics Designer and, oh yeah, ahem, Manager of the company, I am still working on getting another  9 to 5 job while also still preparing to start buying property by early next year, hopefully. The goal is still to be a self made Millionaire, it's attainable, and for the first time, it's been made clear to me that it is very possible and real. Next post, which will be part 2, I will go into detail on what my plans are and what I am exactly working on at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment