Pages

Random thoughts: Episode 1

Saturday, March 10, 2012
1 : I need to figure out a way to have an invite-only feature on my ecommerce site

2 : I shouldn't worry About the competition, only those with passion and knowledge make it and have staying power.

3 : the ones who brag and get the big head are the ones that fail ultimately.

4 I have a skill that everyone wants and only I can reap the benefits of my skill hahahaha!

5 do I even know what color Lamborghini I want yet? That's important!

6 i have 30 days to crank out these designs, plus I'll be on "vacation" so I'll be able to really to get inspired for more luxury based designs and ideas

7 I need figure out how to rent a Lamborghini and a small yacht for the photoshoot.

Thtat is all, goodnight world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment