Pages

Don't Try to Use Me and Expect For Me To...

Sunday, March 25, 2012
Come back to you.

It's like those girls who use guys for their own selfish needs and expect them to stay and/or come back after the split. Nah, once you're done, you're done, move on, get a new b*tch.

-You Only See What I Want You To See-


That's not being "a boss" or being arrogant about things, but that's just good business. Never give them too much, because giving them too much just gives them the opportunity to take more from you. I used to keep myself open, but why? For someone to just take advantage of me? For someone to just assume I'll always be around? One thing is for sure, I won't always be around. That's just good business and life in general. I didn't get what I wanted out of the deal/relationship so why hang around? I'd rather get with someone who actually will give me what I need and consistently deliver. Not just give me what I need once or twice and try to hook me up, I mean consistently give me what I need. 


I'm always the one giving and not receiving. Scratch that, was the one giving and receiving. I'd like to just be receiving once in a while. I digress though.

These folks that I know longer deal with, they hate the fact that I no longer give them access to my processes and updates on what I'm doing with my company. I am not making the mistake of giving too much info and access away again.

So you only know what I want you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment