Pages

I hate Wannapreneurs

Friday, August 30, 2013

I Hate Wannapreneurs

If there's one thing that will frustrate me to no end, it's a wannapreneur. If you're wondering what one is, let me tell you this: You more than likely are a wannapreneur. Yep, you. I used to be one, but I changed that real quick by taking action.

A wannapreneur is someone who I can't stand. The type that will talk all day about how they want to be a millionaire one day. How they want that $250,000 car. How They want VIP treatment everywhere. Never about what they're going to provide to society. Never about how they want to bring an awesome product that will solve someone's needs and problems. Worst of all, Someone who doesn't take any action whatsoever to accomplish these things

I'm currently in a deal with a wannapreneur. Actually, he was one of the three deals I had been working on for quite a while. I thought things were going well. I showed him the product line, went over how many we want to run and that's that. He promised to do his part of the deal and reach to the people that were going to make our products. That's the easy part. We've got investors so the money is not an issue at all. I'm keeping ownership of my share of the business, but I am pulling out of it to focus on my other vetnures

Because of the lack of action, this person is now left with all of the duties of the business. I was handling the hard parts, until I finally got tired of his laziness. Now he's stuck with it, because I am fucking done. Atleast until he's ready to move this business forward. It's a shame because people actually wanted the products. We got good feedback, the interest is building. But whatever, you don't really want to make money, bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment