Pages

Finding that market, and taking it out on a date

Tuesday, March 6, 2012
And tipping the waiter generously.

Since I'm re-establishing my brand, it's going to be a bit tough to switch gears. I'm kind of leaving the whole "streetwear, I listen to hip hop and sip PBR and Colt 45" type of steez. Granted, it's still the the essence of my brand, because streetwear is very profitable and it's just a fun business to be in. Streetwear definitely promotes creativity mixed with a hustler's attitude rewarded with a life like Donald Trump. I digress.

Now, since the image and brand is now geared towards wealth, elegance, and ambition, it's going to be a tough call when it comes to attending local trade shows and events. Before, it was easier, I did strictly hip-hop type t-shirts and designs, so I could attend hip hop shows and events. This time is a bit different. Now, I need to attend events that can kind promote and groom the vibe that I am looking for. Wealth, Elegance, Ambition. Because I'm going to be a streetwear version of Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and such. That's a tough call, I know I'm going to have to really do some research on this to really find the line I'm trying to go. I need to put a face on my brand, don't know how I'm going to do this, but I'm going to do it, regardless. I'm too fly to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment