Pages

The market is saturated!

Thursday, March 8, 2012
But it still doesn't bother me. I mean, I'll be honest, it did at first, but after doing a lot of research and reading, I learned that a good entrepreneur doesn't let that deter him or her from pursuing business in that market.

I think that those who get discouraged at a saturated market, are those who are doing the same thing as the countless others. Have to be able to evolve and change and ADAPT!

That's what I did. I evolved. Everyone was doing the same thing and I was too, until I woke up and asked my self "they're doing that print, I'm doing that print, just because people like theirs, does it mean they will like mine?"

If someone already bought one maybe two different elephant print t shirts, why the hell would they wear mine. Leg alone buy mine at retail price?

Sometimes I worry about saturation. But then I think about all these people who are making millions from iPhone apps, all the new rappers coming up and still making it amongst countless others.

I know I can do it, im just going to carve a lil bit of that market out and call it my own

No comments:

Post a Comment