Pages

I'd like to have employees one day...

Thursday, March 8, 2012
-I'd Like To Have Employees One Day- 


"...I'd like to have employees one day.." I wrote to my friend Deal Went Sour. I laugh my ass off thinking about it, because for one, he never replied, and two, I had finally just let it all out in those communications. I don't know if it was the fact that he and another individual for which I designed were having a Cash confetti party and I wasn't invited, or the fact that I was finally fed up with the messages that he sent me under the guise of "just want to help you". Ehhh, it's probably both, and seriously he got served with an ice cold pint of Fuck off you leeching prick and I was the bartender. Obviously, I would never say that to him ever, because that's just rude, but I did get my message across while still being respectful and polite, at least the best I could, you know it's hard to read emotions through text :). But the fact of the matter is, his way of doing business is just a joke and makes a mockery of the clothing biz. These unofficial "deals" and "ideas" that we made are just plain stupid and not professional at all. The game is changing and I'm sure there was a time when unofficial shit was going down, but not now. Things are fast these days, things are more modern, more mature these days and most can't afford to these hook me up and I'll hook you up deals. Especially when it ends up being just HOOK ME UP. Why would I just hand you $20 dollar bill just for you to give me back quarters? At least hand me back $15 and promise me your respect and merit. Doesn't even have to be a Pinky promise.

If I kept doing these ghetto deals, I'd never be able to build a company, a legit one, with employees. See people that know me, know that I am obsessed with being rich and successful, but I am equally passionate about creating jobs and helping others. I've always had fantasies of being a leader, being a shaker and a mover. I even had dreams about it. I think that's why quite a few  of us are passionate about building a company, we'd love to contribute to society in the biggest way. Especially with the economy the way it is, the way these big corporations are letting people go left and right just to cut costs and save money, the way the government doesn't want to really help its citizens anymore, the way these lenders are cherry picking who they lend to. It is us, the entrepreneur that really change, shape and mold a societal landscape. Y'know if every entrepreneur would have gave in to their negative friends, gave in to their significant others to live give up on the dream and just their stupid ass boring fantasy of a pathetic married and mortgaged existence, given in to the debtors who are calling them 24 fucking 7, there would be no jobs. If you have a job now, there's a very good chance that an entrepreneur started that shit, in a garage or an apartment.

I'd like to have employees some day.

Unfortunately it takes a lot of work and it really makes relationships very hard. Friendships are totally non existent, especially when the culture in my city are the every-friday-saturday-sunday-we-drink-and-party-and -celebrate-our-little-paydays-only-to-do-it-again-next-weekend-and-the-weekend-after-that-and-the-weekend-after-that-and-the-weekend-after-that-....It's a worthless cycle and because I'm working to break that cycle, I don't really get the luxury of going drinking every weekend just to return back to the 9 to 5 life hungover and miserable.

I'd like to be the one, chilling on the beach, making money while I sit in a lounge bar while sipping the finest of beer. Or chillin' in a cabin in the woods, while making money while I sit outside sippin' Guinness beer and smoking a black n mild. 

I only live once, so why do I have to live by the same old stupid ass blueprint of get a job, get promoted, marry while you're young, get a mortgage, die. 


How I make my own like start a business, build the business, re-invest while saving, build the company to sell it, get married, get rich with my wife, travel the world with my wife, take my wife for a ride in my lamborghini, let's all get the family together and go party on the yacht, start another company, build that company, re-invest, go public, hire CEO, sell that company, have some more fun, travel the world some more, purchase bugatti veyron, buy an existing company, make money while I sleep, make a nest egg for my children, die. 


Damn, now one of those really sounds good, hmmm I wonder which one is it?

I'd like to have employees one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment