Pages

The Rules Of Partnerships

Thursday, October 24, 2013
"In a partnership, both parties should have a skill...."

So true. I always believed it, but never thought much about it. But now I am proof of that. I should have never entered into a partnership deal where I was the only one with the skills and talent. I regret everything. I am done. I should have thought about it, I should have reconsidered. I should have stayed away from clothing like I initially promised myself.

I am pretty mad at myself, but I'm not too beat up. I am currently working on other ventures that are actually benefiting me. Something I am actually enjoying. Something I can actually utilize my skills and talent on.

I will officially no longer work with clothing lines. I know I said it before, but I mean it this time. I hate the clothing business with a passion. It's a pain in the ass to design and develop a product in that field. I like building websites, I like making banner ads. It's more freedom in the web. Clothing is all about following trends rather than trying to innovate. I am through with this business, it is not for me.

These past few years, people have been taking from me, always wanting something from me, I don't get anything in return. Nothing. What can they give me? Let's face it, I'm just too good for these people. I am ready to rub shoulders with people who will actually show me something. Actually give me the same as I give them. I'm too good for them.

Only partner with someone who as a skillset and drive...for everyone else? Just say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment