Pages

Two-In-One Post: Everyone Has A Hustle & Improvements

Monday, May 14, 2012
Everyone Has A Hustle

It's funny and cool how everyone has a hustle now. I mean it's probably been like this before I even started my business, but since I have started one, it has definitely become more apparent how everyone is out chasing success. Fortunately for me, many of those folks with hustles have them pretty stupid hustles. That's not to say my business is all that like a bag of chips, but I can honestly say that my business is definitely legit and has a high chance of becoming extremely valuable.

For example, I had a friend write me on Facebook, congratulating me on my business and how he's noticing how hard I am working. He's making me feel really good and it really meant a lot to me because sometimes it seems as if nobody is noticing how hard I am working at this. So, I reply back saying thanks and all of that good stuff and just generally making small talk.So he replies back to me asking for some sort of advice or "help" with his "business" (and you'll find out shortly why I put "business" in quotations). So I ask him what it is that I can do to help him, because I am always open to help a friend who's serious about starting up a biz. So he writes this LONG ASS essay about some sort of financial business that he's doing and he's helping seniors with their finances and how there's a meeting that night and he wants me to come out to see what the meeting is all about. It screams MLM. And I do not like MLM's. Matter of fact, I almost hate MLM's. And what I hate more in MLM's are the sheep that flock to that shit in droves, expecting to just chill their way to a million bucks by having friends sign up on their bullshit pipeline.

So I ask if it's an MLM (they seem to hate that question ha.ha) and I respectfully decline to go to this "meeting" (see: Seminar). I played it nice as to not let him down too hard. Well he doesn't write back, at all. But before all of that, he was writing back within like 30 seconds. Yeah, you're not getting a piece of my pay that I am working so hard to cook, motherfucker. I ain't mad, because I know after a while, he will realize how much he's losing out on that MLM, and he'll probably kick himself for not starting a real business. No offense to MLM's of course. Just not a fan of them.

Everyone has a hustle, many of them, very dumb, stupid ass hustles. 

Improvements 

Since getting this part time sales job, I have lost a tremendous amount of fat, and have gained back a considerable amount of muscle. I feel confident again and I no longer feel like a fat nobody. Thankfully. Plus, since I no longer indulge in alcohol, my fat loss has been rapid. I'm loving it. I think this boost in confidence again will help me build this business faster than I expect. I look back almost 2 years ago, when I first started. I was drinking a lot, I didn't look very good, and my mind was a foggy mess. I floated through life at the time. I was eating like a pig also, which obviously messes with the sharpness of the mind as well due to the toxins I was taking in. I almost look the part of a business owner now. My good looks will also definitely help with networking as well, because let's be honest, good looks+knowledge+sharpness+charm = easy door open to anywhere. For some reason, people assume fit people have some sort of wealth, so I will play that card hard. 

My confidence is at the highest it's been in years. Not to mention how sharp my mind is now, giving me the ability to fire back at questions with precision. Now I feel like I am going to be successful, before I was just wondering and guessing if I will be or not. This time though, I will not gain this weight back, I said it before 3 times, gained it back all those times, made me very angry, very angry. Now temptation is not around at home, and with alcohol out of the equation, it just gives me a leg up on fitness.

Another improvement would my wallet. It's actually seeing some action again, and with that, I actually feel like I am doing something productive again. That's all for the night. Good night America.

No comments:

Post a Comment