Pages

Fear, What A Waste Of Energy

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Back when I was younger, which honestly was only like 7 years ago, as I am still only 26 now, I use to be scared of everything, I mean I was scared of situations gone wrong, scared of pissin' people off, and scared of confrontation.

I'll tell ya, when your pockets are empty, and you're on a piss-stained hotel sofa bed barfin' your brains out because you've poisoned yourself with alcohol, staring death right in its face, it makes you not give a fuck. I no longer give any fucks. And I guess it shows on my face. I notice the reactions I get now from others when I think shit is about to go down. Instead of run away, I FACE THAT SHIT HEAD ON. I feel like, okay, you want to blow up this spot, WELL LET'S BLOW IT THE FUCK UP, WE'RE ALL GONNA GO DOWN BITCH. 

When I got this part time sales job, selling high end computers and tablets, I'm not gonna lie, I was terrified. I was scared. I was thinking in my head damn I have to deal with people again, I'm going to have to sell, they're going to get annoyed by me. But when I thought about it, when I thought about how I own a business and this job is only a fraction of my life, that this isn't going to be my job forever, I got motivated. Then I remembered almost dying in Orlando, and I was like FUCK THAT, LET'S GET IT!

I am a business owner, I've never heard of a successful businessman who didn't emphasize sales. I never heard of a business self made millionaire businessman who sucked at sales. Success in busines and sales almost go hand in hand. So I'm in my groove, what I learn on the job, I apply it to my business. Simple as that.


Let's crank this shit up to eleven, it's going to be one hell of an explosion. Come at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment