Pages

It's Always Best Served...chilled.

Monday, April 2, 2012
-Served Chilled With a Hint Of Lime-


It's been a while since I posted, a lot has happened in these past couple of weeks and I almost got lost in the sea of life. Heh, I like that.



Well, as usual, the topic is usually of the vengeful variety, but hell, it's my blog and I can write whatever I please. I suppose my mind stays on the topic, because well, there's nothing better in life than to see your enemies brought before you as you sit highly on your throne that you dutifully worked so hard for. To see your enemies look at you with shock and bewilderment and confusion asking themselves the burning question...."why won't this person give up?". 


Each and every day, I make it a mission to make this a reality. I have taken dives because of these people and I will stop at nothing to achieve more than they have and more than they ever will. I sacrificed time and energy just to be used and abused and treated as their personal design army. So, I take it upon myself to put my foot on their necks and apply pressure little by little, restricting their ability to breathe, a tiny bit at a time.

-Better To Rule In Hell Than To Serve In Heaven-


I think I'm going tattoo that quote on my body somewhere, because that quote alone just motivates the hell out of me. I'd rather to be a king of nothing than to serve another. This is why I do this, this is why I love to be in business, because even though it's a high risk, I'd rather fail trying to own a company than to succeed being an employee of another. I want my own Kingdom. 


People don't realize why I am the way I am: motivated, always thinking of business, thinking of ways to make business easier and more efficient. Because I am obsessed with building and own an Empire.


Which is relevant to the reason why I am trying to serve the stiff drink of Payback. Because these people wanted to use me as their own servant of their own kingdom with the false promises of helping me and my Empire in the making. Not going to happen, I will stop at nothing to crush all of those around me, and after I crush those empires, I will set fire to the ground on which they once stood. 



Progress: Progressing.


Goodnight...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment