Pages

Where Do I Go...From Here?

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Where Do I go from here?

Doesn't Matter Where You Go, Just Go

Lately, I've been feeling a tiny bit down about my direction in my life. Not my life in general, but moreso my business life. I guess it's because at the moment, there's no revenue coming in. I mean, my clothing company is about to be shut down, no sales from there, I quit my 9 to 5 job. I'm just chilling on my lovely savings account right now, and while that's all nice and all to have, even that doesn't last very long. I've got a couple ventures that I'm going to be starting, I feel pretty good about it as I do my homework on them, as I've done with all things I've done. But still, there's that inkling of doubt.

I'm getting out of the clothing game, I should have never got into it in the first place, I should have got into the tech game way back when. I've always had a thing and a passion for computers, networking, all the techy and gadgety stuff. I'm a geek at heart. I do believe things happen for a reason, but it still sucks that after hundreds and thousands spent on something that I fell out of love with.

I'm getting into web dev and app dev, but one of my concerns with that is, I need to drop some serious cash to get that started or it will take forever for that to start. While I have the money, I need to act faster than usual in order to get these things into play. But I still feel like I may waste thounands more on another venture that can potentially fail

I feel sort of lost, I've been trying to kill that pain with alcohol lately. Not a lot like I used to, but enough to get a buzz going where I feel a bit lazy. Ugh, where do I go from here? I've got the tools, I've got resources, but I think that fear and doubt is rearing its ugly face, that of which I haven't seen in a quite a while...where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment