Pages

In Business To Detroy

Wednesday, October 16, 2013
In Business To Destroy

Kill All Of Them

I used to be in business to be successful and live a life of wealth. Now it's all of that PLUS wanting to kill and murder my competition and those who used me in the past to build their own empires. I lost a lot of money on it, and wasted time and resources on them in hopes of getting the same help and love in return.

Now I go to bed wanting to kill them. I wake up out of bed wanting to kill them. Fuck all of you, I will destroy you, I will put you out of existence. I hate you, I want to KILL you. I want to no longer be anything. I want you to no longer to exist. I won't stop until I am dead, and even in death I will still murder everything you do

That is all

Only the good shall prosper, the crooks, thieves and users and abusers should be destroyed. What value do they bring to society?

No comments:

Post a Comment